|koolaman designs silver Christmas Tree|
In the second week of koolaman Christmas my true love gave to me a Yellow Gold 9ct GRACE PENDANT with 45cm 9ct Gold Curb Chain. Wow my true love has really hit the jackpot with this gift, valued at $710. We would like to give one of these pieces from our GOLD COLLECTION away to one lucky entrant but you have to be quick. This competition will be short and sharp, opening today Thursday 29 November at 4pm and closing at midnight on Saturday 1 December.
|How beautiful is the GRACE PENDANT? .|
We want you to share your Christmas Present Experience and tell us, what was the worst Christmas Present you have ever received? Place your answer in the comments section of this Blog and then head over to our FACEBOOK page and post your comment on our page too. It’s that simple.
The most interesting and amusing entry will be judged the winner as determined by staff at the koolaman designs hub
So think quick and get typing,we would hate for you to miss this one off opportunity to win big.
Don't forget Christmas delivery cut off dates for all GOLD and HIDE COLLECTION orders is midnight Saturday 1 December, 2012.
Lisa and Stacey
Terms and Conditions for the 4 Weeks of koolaman designs - Week 2 Christmas Competition Giveaway:
1. Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. One entry per person per weekly competition.
3. To enter, simply comment on this blog post and tell us the worst Christmas Present you have ever received and then also post the same answer on our FACEBOOK Page.
4. Include your email address or a link to your website/blog where we can comment or find your email address.
5. This competition is open to entrants in NZ and AUS.
6. This competition is hosted by koolaman designs via our online blog http://koolamandesigns.blogspot.com.au
7. The prize consists of a 9ct Yellow Gold GRACE PENDANT with 9ct Yellow Gold CURB CHAIN and and postage ($725). Prize is valued in Australian dollars
8. Prize is not redeemable for cash nor transferable.
9. Competition opens 4:00pm Thursday 29 November 2012 and closes midnight Saturday December 1st 2012 AEST.